Abbreviations:Ao (aorta), AP (aortopulmonary), LV (left ventricle), PA (pulmonary artery), PAR (pulmonary artery reconstruction), PAS (pulmonary artery stenosis), RV (right ventricle), SVAS (supravalvar aortic stenosis), WS (Williams syndrome)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Annual
- Cardiovascular disease in Williams syndrome.Circulation. 2013; 127: 2125-2134
- Cardiovascular disease in Williams syndrome.Curr Opin Williams Syndrome. 2018; 5: 609-615
- Pulmonary stenosis is a predictor of unfavorable outcome after surgery for supravalvar aortic stenosis.Pediatr Cardiol. 2012; 33: 1131-1137
- Forty-one years of surgical experience with congenital supravalvar aortic stenosis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 118: 874-885
- Surgery for bilateral outflow tract obstruction in elastin arteriopathy.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2000; 120: 755-763
- Long-term outcomes of patients with cardiovascular abnormalities and Williams syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 105: 874-878
- Complex pulmonary artery reconstruction.Operat Techn Thor Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 24: 163-175
- Outcomes of pulmonary artery reconstruction in Williams syndrome.Ann Thorac Surg. 2019; 108: 146-153
- Surgical repair of peripheral pulmonary artery stenosis: a 2-decade experience with 145 patients.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (article in press)
- Surgical repair of supravalvar aortic stenosis in association with transverse and proximal descending aortic abnormalities.World J Pediat Congen Heart Surg. 2022; 13: 353-360
- Adverse cardiac events in children with Williams syndrome undergoing cardiovascular surgery: An analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 1516-1522
Financial disclosure: The authors whose names are listed immediately above certify that they have no affiliations with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest (such as honoraria; educational grants; participation in speakers’ bureaus; membership, employment, consultancies, stock ownership, or other equity interest; and expert testimony or patent-licensing arrangements), or non-financial interest (such as personal or professional relationships, affiliations, knowledge or beliefs) in the subject matter or materials discussed in this manuscript.