Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Annual
- 40-year follow-up after the Fontan operation: Long-term outcomes of 1,052 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1700-1710
- Longitudinal outcomes of patients with single ventricle after the Fontan procedure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2735-2744
- The Fontan operation: Improved outcomes, uncertain future.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 1711-1713
- Non-invasive biomarkers of Fontan-associated liver disease.JHEP Rep. 2021; 3100362
- Outcomes after transplantation for “failed” Fontan: a single-institution experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: 1183-1192
Jacobs JP, O'Brien SM, Hill KD, et al.. Refining The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery database mortality risk model with enhanced risk adjustment for chromosomal abnormalities, syndromes, and noncardiac congenital anatomic abnormalities. Ann Thorac Surg. 2019;108:558-66.
- Biventricular conversion after single ventricle palliation in patients with small left heart structures: short-term outcomes.Ann Thorac Surg. 2013; 96: 1406-1412
- Three-dimensional echocardiography in congenital heart disease: An expert consensus document from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and the American Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 1-27
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance parameters associated with early transplant-free survival in children with small left hearts following conversion from a univentricular to biventricular circulation.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2014; 16: 73
- Impact of three-dimensional printing on the study and treatment of congenital heart disease.Circ Res. 2017; 120: 904-907
- Hemodynamic parameters predict adverse outcomes following biventricular conversion with single-ventricle palliation takedown.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 154: 572-582
- Staged left ventricular recruitment after single-ventricle palliation in patients with borderline left heart hypoplasia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1966-1974
- Staged ventricular recruitment in patients with borderline ventricles and large ventricular septal defects.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: 254-264
- Super Glenn for staged biventricular repair: Impact on left ventricular growth?.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2021; 60: 534-541
- Simultaneous systemic to pulmonary shunt and pulmonary artery banding is a viable option for neonatal palliation of single ventricle physiology.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 31: 234-241
- Biventricular repair in interrupted aortic arch and ventricular septal defect with a small left ventricular outflow tract.Ann Thorac Surg. 2021; 111: 637-644
- Surgical outcomes of biventricular repair for hypoplastic left ventricle with congenital mitral valve stenosis.World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2019; 10: 11-17
- Mid-term outcomes in unbalanced complete atrioventricular septal defect: role of biventricular conversion from single-ventricle palliation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2017; 52: 565-572
- Long-term results of biventricular repair after initial Giessen hybrid approach for hypoplastic left heart variants.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 1112-1120
Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.