- Circulatory by-pass of the right heart. I. Preliminary observations on the direct delivery of vena caval blood into the pulmonary arterial circulation; azygos vein-pulmonary artery shunt.Yale J Biol Med. 1954; 27: 147-151
- Total cavopulmonary connection: a logical alternative to atriopulmonary connection for complex Fontan operations. Experimental studies and early clinical experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1988; 96: 682-695
- Computational modeling and engineering in pediatric and congenital heart disease.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2015; 27: 587-596
- Role of computational modelling in planning and executing interventional procedures for congenital heart disease.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1159-1170
- Use of computational fluid dynamics in the design of surgical procedures: application to the study of competitive flows in cavo-pulmonary connections.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 111: 502-513
- Multiscale modelling of single-ventricle hearts for clinical decision support: a Leducq Transatlantic Network of Excellence.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016; 49: 365-368
- Multiscale modeling of superior cavopulmonary circulation: hemi-Fontan and bidirectional Glenn are equivalent.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019;
- Hemodynamic effects of left pulmonary artery stenosis after superior cavopulmonary connection: a patient-specific multiscale modeling study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 689-696.e1-3
- Numerical blood flow simulation in surgical corrections: what do we need for an accurate analysis?.J Surg Res. 2014; 186: 44-55
- 3D printing provides a precise approach in the treatment of tetralogy of fallot, pulmonary atresia with major aortopulmonary collateral arteries.Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2018; 20: 5
- Role of virtual reality in congenital heart disease.Congenit Heart Dis. 2018; 13: 357-361
- An integrated approach to patient-specific predictive modeling for single ventricle heart palliation.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin. 2014; 17: 1572-1589
- A simulation protocol for exercise physiology in Fontan patients using a closed loop lumped-parameter model.J Biomech Eng. 2014; 136
- An interactive simulation tool for patient-specific clinical decision support in single-ventricle physiology.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 712-721
Funding: This manuscript describes work that received funding support in part by Leducq Foundation (France).
Conflicts of Interest: All authors have nothing to disclose regarding possible conflicts of interest.